Originally Posted by VirginiaR
For a second there, with Lois getting all dreamy, I thought we'd get a different kind of revelation. One where Lois proposes to Clark before him (you know it's in her competitive nature.)

I'm glad it was Lois who caught Superman's Go addiction instead of someone else noticing that this certain reporter is in all these photos around the world. It's nice to know that Clark and Lois aren't one of those couples who spend more time on their phones than interacting face-to-face or doing things offline. I am a bit surprised that Clark doesn't password protect HIS phone. BIG mistake, Man of Steel.

Ooh, now that would be something - to see Lois put herself out there and propose! (Yes, I know she did in canon, but I don't often see it in fics.)

Something tells me, even if Clark had a password protection on his phone, Lois would crack it in a heartbeat. smile And there's no way anything on Clark's phone would pull his attention away from Lois.

Thanks for reading! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon