Originally Posted by groobie
This was a very sweet story, and certainly appropriately timed for the season. smile My favorite part was actually in the beginning, with the thought that if there is a heaven, that it's open to everyone, regardless of the planet you are from. That your God is inclusive, and that everyone needs guidance, love, and support. Happy thoughts in the face of the current negativity in the world. Of course, the Flying Spaghetti Monster embraces everyone with His Noodly Appendages as well. laugh

Thanks, Susan! It was kind of fun to write the first part, especially between God and Mike. The all inclusiveness definitely stems from my own beliefs - all good people get to Heaven. (How can we be taught that a loving God who created all can turn any good person away, just because of where they are from/what they believe - or don't?) And yes, pets too!!! smile

I'm glad you got happy thoughts from it. Yes, especially in the current negativity and doom-and-gloom of the world/news. While my muse does enjoy the dark tales, it's nice to come up for a breath of fresh air and write something happy.

I cannot stop laughing at the mental image of "Noodly Appendages." Cherry Coke has gone into my nose as a result. laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon