Oh, dear. By confronting Clark. By telling him what happened with Tempus... er... John Doe... she's done it. She's completed the recipe just as Tempus wanted her to. She's given Clark what he's needed to recover from her breaking his heart. Now, Superman can survive without Lois and Clark can survive without Lois. Will he be able to love again? Probably not. It would take him a whole heck of a lot of time to ever trust anyone as he used to trust Lois. No, I can't see him trusting Lois again. Why should he? Why would he want to date someone who trusted a stranger's word over his? Clark might be able to date again, but I couldn't see him trust anyone to give his heart to. So, there will be a Superman and Clark, just as John Doe said there would, only I doubt either will be lovable as the old Clark and Superman were. How will the world trust a Superman who doesn't trust anyone? No, I can't see Utopia being built on his ideal. He can still be a hero, as Batman is a hero, but without love... oh, this is too sad to even contemplate. Please come back and fix this! grovel

I like that Clark is standing up to Lois and speaking his mind and insisting that she treat him as an equal. Will he ever recover?

I could also see what Tempus / John Doe saying to be true. That Clark failed to rescue Lois that one time and gave up everything when he lost her, therefore losing Utopia. Let's hope that doesn't come to fruition either.

I'm not quite sure how Clark's plan of luring John Doe back and stealing his future window will work. I'm curious what he plans to do. And if Clark does forgive Lois, how will she ever get the Kents to trust her again? mecry

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.