Yikes! Well, Tempus (or Source) was right about one thing. Lois is the impetus that destroys Clark... Only in this timeline, not in the previous one. I'm glad that she's starting to put together the puzzle pieces and discover that Source hasn't been honest with her. I got worried when Lois discovered that everything went wrong when she didn't become engaged to Luthor. I worried that she would go to Luthor and try to remedy that mistake (although, I don't see how it would do anyone any good NOW. It would just make things worse for Clark.)

Yes, I could see Lois convincing Clark that some time-traveling Source convinced her of a lie and he would forgive her of her mistake, but then what? I couldn't see him trusting her any time soon. I don't see them becoming the best of friends or even partners again. Tempus is right. Humpty Dumpty fell off the wall and no matter what Lois does, he'll still be cracked no matter how many pieces she can put together again.

The continued migraines worry me too. I could see only Lois's illness bringing Clark to his senses, but too late for their love to ever be what it should be. mecry Definitely stress related, but even more so. Perhaps her brain has become a paradox and it will soon no longer exist, leaving Lois a blank slate!

Oh, dear. Oh, deary dear. Not good. Not good at all. What will Lois do? How can she save Superman... save CLARK from the pain that she's inflicted upon him? How will she find him? Will he ever return? Will Superman?

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.