Sister Mary Frances is quite observant. What a wise father she had in instilling in her the virtue of seeing individual people through the chaos. I'm sure his advice is what led her to become the successful Mother Superior she was.

I, too, liked Mike. Not so much his divine intervention on their marriage, but the man as a person, a character, their guardian angel. I like that Sister Mary Frances recognizes Mike when she sees him as if they deal or work often together, yet he erases her memory as he eventually does with Clark and Lois. Perhaps it is a little bird by the name of Sister Mary Frances who suggests that Lois and Clark might need a little help to align the fates in order for them to finally marry. I picture a future vignette with Sister Mary Frances and Mike having a conversation where she tells him about the troubles her friend Clark has had, when all he wants to do is marry the woman he loves.

The detail about the two thugs who are searching for Superman at the Mission really draws the reader in and makes the story about more than just these two good people who happen to have more in common than a casual observer might realize. It reminds the reader that while there are these two good people in the world, there is still evil nearby. I'm so glad that Sister Mary Frances was able to help Clark as he will some day be able to assist her.

Sweet and wonderful story. Thank you for sharing it with us. smile

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.