All right, so I'm bad with numbers and completely missed posting the Quotable for 'All Shook Up!' blush That will be forthcoming, but sorry for the mix-up!

Anyway, thanks so much for even bothering to read these little quick-sips of L&C!

I love S1 Jimmy, Morgana, as you know. He does have quite the checkered past for such a young guy, doesn't he?

Brevity's hard, isn't it, Virginia? I'm glad I'm not the only one! grin I've always loved playing around with the reasons Clark likes magic so much, and it's interesting that I got to address it both here and in Ghost Of A Chance. Thanks for the good wishes!

Thanks, LMA -- I love stories taken off of episodes, and this is a fun little way to let myself enjoy each episode without having to write an epic for each one! crazy I've always wondered, too, why Lois didn't latch onto Clark admitting he had a big secret, but I like the idea of her giving him this, after everything he does for her. I love how you pointed out how big it is for her to even admit to having a longer timeframe to figure Clark out -- hadn't thought of it in quite those terms, but it's so true.

Thanks, groobie! I really like writing these, though I find I either go way too long or just a few sentences that have to be fleshed out. Glad you're enjoying!