Awww! These are wonderful. Tugging at my heartstrings for different reasons.

#12 - How sad for Jimmy to be homeless and not feel secure in his friendships to tell his closest associates. He doesn't want them to look down on him, but to earn their respect. This very fact makes me admire him. smile

#13 - What an interesting take on that magic line! clap I had never thought about Clark looking at himself and his relationship with Lois in quite that light. I can see why it lends himself to guard his secret all the more tightly.

#14 - Awww! Lois sees Clark as her friend and it's valuable enough relationship she would not want to wreck it by investigating what said secret could be. What a great insight into their growing partnership/friendship.

I'm so glad you're continuing with this series. I love finding new angles at which to view this show. smile I, too, have trouble with brevity, so I completely understand this writing challenge you set for yourself. clap The best of luck to you!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.