hyper Yea! Lois did it! Now, what? /bites fingernails nervously, then grins... a devilish grin of a sister evil writer/ Yes, what WILL he do? rotflol He's now stuck between a rock and...

CAT: Go ahead! Please call Lois a hard place. Please! grovel

How about getting stuck between having everything he's ever wanted and losing it all? wink Will he accept without telling her the truth? Would he chance marrying her, or even getting engaged WITHOUT telling her? But I digress...

It goes to show what a wonderful man Clark is, that he went to the florist who's son was suffering from cancer and who probably needed the money more.

It's just like Clark to think that Lois is dumping him instead of taking a chance on him. Clearly, there's one non-coward in this relationship and it isn't the man in tights. Good for you, Lois! And at the fountain, too. clap

"I can't live without you in my life," she said, gazing into his eyes. "I need you, Clark. Today, tomorrow, always. I know this seems crazy and impulsive. But...I've been thinking long and hard about this Clark. This is what I want. I'm not jumping into this head first without checking the water level first. Please, believe me, Clark."
So sweet! Awwwwww. I kept expecting the proposal at the restaurant. Will Lois slip the ring into his champagne? Will she put one on top of his cake? What would a male engagement ring look like, anyway? It's not like she would buy one for herself to wear. Will she give him a token of her esteem or just propose? (It seems to be leaning towards the latter.)

Oh, boy! And 7 more parts to torture Clark. How fun!

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.