hyper notworthy hyper notworthy hyper

Wow, Morgana! clap

This chapter was amazing! And best of all, Clark is finally aware of who Lana truely is. It's horrible for him to find out the way that he did--literally in front of everyone--but that blame can be squarely placed on Lana's shoulders wildguy. She had every opportunity to tell Clark what was going on, to show him some respect, and she chose to let things unfold the way that they did. I really hope Clark heads straight on over to Lana so that they can have a very much-needed honest talk about her cruelty.

I do love that Lois and Clark have discovered together just what lays under the surface. That attraction is undeniable--but then so is the friendship, the common interests, the likeness of their personalities. I'm happy that hopefully soon Clark can feel what he feels for Lois with a clear conscious, and they can move their partnership into the direction that they both so badly want.

How interesting of a story you have going, Morgana! So now Lois and Clark together will be investigating (and hopefully) bringing down Daae (and his new wife--Clark's former almost-fiance!) notworthy

So excited for more...
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 09/13/16 11:58 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~