Originally Posted by cuidadora
Poor Clark! Glad he was able to get away to get some perspective. And that Merlin is so understanding!

Glad to see Clark standing up for what he sees as the truth. And that's something for him to stand up to noblewoman Lois and try to correct her perceptions of Luthor.

Scary about the possibility of Luthor and Tempos collaborating. Wondering if the raids are coordinated between the two lords, or maybe some of the raids attributed to Tempos' men are actually done by someone else, like Luthor's men. My horrible thought is that the raid on the Kent farm and Jonathan's death were planned by Luthor.

Lord Lane doesn't seem to fully understand the depth of Clark's fear of returning to Luthor Manor. Maybe he'll think about it and have another servant travel with Clark. Hopefully Clark's disguise, which I assume is both his appearance and his mannerisms, holds up. Or maybe he won't run into anyone who knew him from before. I would think if he were recognized, that would upset him terribly even if it wasn't dangerous. At the very least, his voice may be different since he's had some time to grieve Jonathan.

Looking forward to more of this story.

Merlin's a good listener. Not much of a talker. wink

Clark is Clark, no matter when or where his soul spawns. He's always going to stand up for truth and justice, no matter who the audience is. That's one of the great things about him.

Lord Lane is clueless as to Clark's absolute blood-freezing terror. He doesn't see/know the darker side to life in the Luthor lands. No one knows Clark at Luthor Manor, so he's got at least that one thing going for him.

More coming soon! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon