VERY late to the thread - sorry.

But since I'm going through season 4 for Suddenly Blond(e):

1 & 2: The People vs Lois Lane/ Dead Lois Walking has good Lois/Clark interaction and shows that Clark would do anything for Lois, including break the law. But the A-plot has holes in it big enough to float an oil tanker. Clemmons' motivation appears to be his upcoming election - which would be only a week away. Rule one, if you're going to BS, get your facts straight first: crucial evidence disappearing is cause to drop charges. Just verifying the evidence against Lois would take weeks if not months. Getting to trial: months. Capital case: years of appeals.

3: Meet John Doe - again, the A-plot revolves around an upcoming election. This would be the election where Clemmons was running for governor and Lois was in jail - unless you postulate that that in the L&C verse the presidential election is held six-seven months after state/local elections. huh Remember, Tempus is a time traveler. He could certainly have started the John Doe campaign at the correct place in time. So just on the basis of logical continuity, this one is a WTF.

4: Soul Mates - although I love seeing the previous incarnations and the soul group/traveling companions, the whole curse thing leaves me cold and having Wells imply that Clark only incarnates as a male and Lois only incarnates as a female and they always get together romantically/sexually is a WTF. splat

Big Apricot Superman Movieverse
The World of Lois & Clark
Richard White to Lois Lane: Lois, Superman is afraid of you. What chance has Clark Kent got? - After the Storm