I listen to music when I write, and for better or worse it tends to color my stories. This one was written while listening to the Who's Quadrophenia, which showed up in the story in a couple ways, starting with the title. I'm not saying that you need to listen to it to get the story, but skipping to the last track of the CD and listening to it when you read this part, especially where Lois finds out, might set the mood. I thought about making some sort of joke about the fact that Roger Daltrey would end up playing a villain on the show, but it didn't fit. Ah well.

If there were any justice in the word, this little story would represent how Lois actually dealt with Scardino on the show. I always thought he was too slick for Lois to ever fall for, but.... At least he was an interesting character. And easy to make fun of.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed this little angst-free revelation story. I apologize to any of you out there who wound up as puddles of mushy goo after reading it - it's a temporary condition, and you'll be OK. That's everyone for reading. smile

-Cindy

"No, I'm from Iowa. I only work in outer space."