I have one kid at school right now (her last day of Kindergarten shock ) and one at preschool, and we are heading out of town for the weekend. What I really need to be doing is finishing up packing. What I really wanted to do was read Part 5. And is there any guess what I chose? wave ....(yeah--I'll just have to rush and throw things together, I guess huh thumbsup grin ).

Cause, yeah...this chapter was so worth it notworthy dance hyper!!!

Oh my! This stalker situation is creepy! I love how you had the two parts where 'he' spoke to Clark, but yet how you made it all happen so minimally. Very simplistic. Not a lot of detail. Just those small sentences. Clark's reaction--his immediate panic--totally drove home how weird and vulnerable of a place this puts him in. And it all created such a mysterious 'air' over the chapter. Great job!!!

For some reason, immediately my thoughts went to Lex. Lex's voice. And I got chills. The first statement...something about the structure of it reminded me of how Lex would speak to people he thought of as 'below' him.

BUT...Clark would recognize Lex' voice. So my theory might be really, really wrong wallbash.

Clark wouldn't know Tempus yet, so Tempus could make some sense, same with Mxy...and really, same with Baron Sunday, too.

Clark in love is adorable love twins. You did a wonderful job showing his feelings. Mostly down right love for Lois...but also, some nerves, some jitters when he would assert himself with a kiss, etc. You could tell this was still very 'new' for Clark, but that he was growing in the relationship.

For all the planned situation Lois is in with Lex (concerning having Clark fall for her), Lois herself is seeming to become quite enamoured with Clark (and no, I can't blame her grin). 'Playing the part' is finally letting Lois realize some of those very deep kept feelings for her partner. I just really hope it's not too late!

Must get going...the guilt-factor of not packing is (annoyingly) starting to catch up with me wink.

Wonderful job, Anti-K!
Laura

Last edited by LMA; 05/27/16 01:10 PM.

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~