Hi, Morgana! wave

DC has written another great story for our reading pleasure!

blush Thank you!

I'm guessing that your fic is set during the Middle Ages and Clark is human therefore powerless. Also, Martha is missing from the story! whinging Wow! Talk about different. Still is it good to know Clark and his father have a good strong friendship. But her absence will be felt! You weren't kidding about changing things, people and lives around!

Yep. Middle Ages. Lords. Ladies. No running water. wink And he is 100% Earth born human. I thought having Jonathan as the surviving parent would be a fun twist since he is usually the one to die. You know me - I love to through my characters into chaos.

Urgh! Lord Samuel Lane is giving up Lois to Lord Lex in order to build an alliance against Tempos? shock What a snake.

If this is a kingdom, what is the King doing about this man gobbling up the territory for himself?

All good questions and I am sure the answers shall be revealed in good time.

The King is aware of what is going on. He is meeting with advisors before he acts. (No one says he's the absolute best king the lands have ever seen.)

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon