DC has written another great story for our reading pleasure! hyper

They ate the rest in relative silence. When they were done, Jonathan did the washing up and Clark headed out into the barn. By the light of a lantern, he milked the two cows one more time, hoping for just a little more to sell in the morning. Then he checked on the horses, especially the newest colt. The baby looked good and appeared to be a feisty little fellow. Clark mentally dubbed him Blaze. When he was done, he bid the animals goodnight, then headed back into the house.

I'm guessing that your fic is set during the Middle Ages and Clark is human therefore powerless. Also, Martha is missing from the story! whinging Wow! Talk about different. Still is it good to know Clark and his father have a good strong friendship. But her absence will be felt! You weren't kidding about changing things, people and lives around!

"Fine," Lois huffed. "I'll meet with him. But don't expect me to fall head over heels for him. I've heard the rumors about him. How he's always with other women. How his wife was treated more like...like a hunting trophy than a human being. How he's cruel to the people he lords over."

Urgh! Lord Samuel Lane is giving up Lois to Lord Lex in order to build an alliance against Tempos? shock What a snake.

If this is a kingdom, what is the King doing about this man gobbling up the territory for himself?

All good questions and I am sure the answers shall be revealed in good time.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.