This looks like a fun tale! Since this version of Clark isn't as powerful as the modern version, I'm guessing he's more like Charles aka The Fox. Someone out there to right all the wrongs of the Temposes and Luthors of the world (and apparently, there's plenty of those greedy folk around). At this moment, I'm not seeing how Luthor is a better option for the Lanes to side with than Tempos. It's a case of out of the frying pan and into the fire scenario.

mecry So sad to hear that Martha passed away. Jonathan is still ever the loving father, husband (even if widowed) and farmer. While Clark doesn't have his abilities from his modern reincarnation, he still has other talents: artistry of woodcraft, gift of working with animals, and the ability to stay up 48 hours without much sleep. wink

I'm glad to see that Lois isn't hoodwinked by Luthor or what her father might have planned for her future.

Can't wait for these two crazy kids to meet.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.