Originally Posted by LMA
What a wonderful ending clap hyper notworthy...

Really, things couldn't have worked out much better--and I'm so glad! Lois and Clark are both safe, happy, and engaged. Clark has gotten to really know his father--and will be able to continue that relationship into the future. And Jor-El...he's free, he's using his powers and finding a 'greater good'. He's creating a life for himself. And he's going to be working in a lab, creating and discovering (I'm sure) many wonderful things.

I've really enjoyed this story, and diving into this new AU you created. It's so different--to think of Jor-El alive and on Earth. Powers galore and helping Clark when he can. So unique--I love where you've taken us!

Standing ovation to DC clap clap clap...
Laura

Thank you! So glad you liked the story. It was pretty fun to write. I loved giving Clark the chance to know at least one of his biological parents.

Things worked out pretty well for everyone, I'd say. Clark got his father and Lois. Lois got Clark. Jor-El got an entire family (Lois, Clark, Martha and Jonathan) and a job I imagine he adores.

Thanks for reading and again, I'm glad you enjoyed the ride! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon