Originally Posted by Morgana
Finally!

Every single time I started to write a comment on this final part of legacy something happen: kicked out of the website, phone rang, cat walked over the keyboard ... you get the general idea.

Anyhow, this was a lovely story and boy it is great to see a happy ending! Jor-El after spending time with his son, fiance and the Kents is slowly but surely finding his way around the planet. Now that he is gainfully employed by S.T.A.R. Labs life will be even more rewarding.

But what's this? He is also joining his son as a crimefighter and one of Earth's protectors? Supercool!

Only one problem - Krypto? He's named a superhero after the dog? thud

Okay, had to laugh at all the ways the forum gods have been messing with you! rotflol

RL can be such a pain, huh? Always gets in the way of ficcing and reading and feedbacking. At least, it does in my house. laugh

Glad you enjoyed the ending. I liked being able to turn a sad story into one of hope. I probably angered Tempus too, what with giving the Earth a new hero and all. I'll take my chances - I adore Tempus as a villain.

Naming superheroes is hard! Krypto was the result of a very long brain searching session and me finally giving up. Ha! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon