Hi, Virginia! wave

I didn't see this ending coming! I'm glad that Jor-El has decided to stay on Earth, for Clark's sake, if not for his own. It's a good point that even if Jor-El did build a ship and travel through space, he had no idea where the New Kryptonians ended up. He could've ended up being more alone out in space than here on Earth.

Thanks! I had hoped to make it not obvious at all that Jor would be joining Clark in the superhero business. I can't imagine Jor's isolation while he would be searching for other survivors. Imagine he came across the wreckage of the refugee ship. frown

Krypto? lol I've got to say, that's the last name I would've thought he'd choose. OTOH, it's better than all of Lois's suggestions. peep Just ask Ken, naming a super hero isn't easy business. No wonder Clark had a Dicken's of a time coming up with Ultra Woman. That's one of my favorite lines from Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade, by the way.

Ha! Yeah, I actually spent a long time trying to figure out what name to give Jor. Finally, I thought of the Superman's Dog thing and thought it could be a funny little joke.

Was that downed airliner in Paris the same one Vatman would've rescued? Does this mean that Krypto takes his place as the "new hero on the beat"?

I hadn't planned it that way (I forgot about the Vatman plane to be honest - I really need another viewing) but I like it! So...yes? laugh

I'm glad Jor-El gave Earth and its people a second chance. We're such a mess we could use all the help we can get! Interesting and fun take, DC. You had us hanging on the edge of our seats with some of those cliffhangers.

Thanks, Virginia! It was a fun one to write, and I'm glad I finally got the story out on paper - what a relief to my muse!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon