Originally Posted by LMA
Lovely, DC clap clap clap...

One of the saddest things about the show getting cancelled, for me, was always Alt. Clark. I really enjoyed the episodes he was a part of, and like has been mentioned, always really ached for all he didn't have. Parents, stability, privacy, and mostly, love. It would have been so great to see a resolution, see him fall in love like we did Clark.

So thank you, very much, for this story notworthy. I really enjoy your introspective pieces--the voices you give our characters are always so right, so like what I always picture them to be. Seeing all Alt. Clark went through--and then all that he was blessed with as his life unfolded--was so inspiring.

Great job!
Laura

Thanks, Laura.

I also get sad when I think of how many missed opportunities there were involving future episodes with Alt. Clark when the show got cancelled. Like you, I love the eps he's a part of, particularly Tempus, Anyone? when we first meet him. He's so like our Clark in a lot of ways, but his life is just so tragic. I really wish we'd seen him get his happily ever after.

Glad you liked that story. I really like when introspective pieces come to mind, because it's a great way to explore the innermost thoughts and feelings that we don't usually get to see in the show.

Thanks for reading!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon