I'm a husband and father. My family needs me. And I need them. I'm no longer an outsider looking in. I'm no longer an alien. My genetics might be, but in my heart, I'm just as much of a human man as the next guy. In all but blood, I'm an Earthling. All of my perceptions, all of my emotions, all of my thoughts have been shaped though my interactions with other human beings. I've never known what it's like to be Kryptonian. I've never experienced life with others who are like me, who share my DNA. I've known only what it is like to be an Earthling. And for that, I am thankful.

Indeed this story stayed with me for awhile. It was haunting in the beginning with Alt Clark's poignant thoughts about where he belongs. But this paragraph sums up his existence in a nutshell. We all want to belong to a place, person and family. Happily with Lois he has all of that and so much more.

Thank you.

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.