peep (peeping in to finally leave some feedback)

Hey DC wave...

I have been wanting to--and meaning to--read the conclusion of this story FOREVER. Finally, and luckily for me, getting to it smile.

I am so happy for Clark that Jor-El is staying! dance hyper dance. To think his whole life that Clark would never know his biological parents--or ever really know about his heritage--and then to find his dad and get to spend the remainder of his life getting to really know and develope a father/son relationship (with his dad) is absolutely wonderful. I'm so glad that Jor-El realized that being around Clark out-weighted whatever he would gain getting off of Earth and finding his people.

And I really appreciate that Jor-El and Lois have gotten to know each other. That Jor-El is starting to understand Clark's love for Lois. As time goes by, as Lois and Clark head towards marriage/etc, the relationship that Jor-El is building with Lois will become more and more important.

Oh--and to have Jor-El go to work at STAR Labs? With Dr. Klein? notworthy Genius! I absolutely love this idea! hyper

Can not wait to read the ending,
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~