Originally Posted by groobie
I like where you've taken this story. Henderson is not only a good cop, but he's becoming a trustworthy friend, as is Dr. Klein - Clark needs these supportive allies. Lois is understanding and patient, and the revelation hasn't come between them or caused significant damage to their relationship. And even Jor-El is beginning to process the emotional pain he has lived with for the past twenty years of captivity and changing his opinion about the people around him. You've written a hopeful and positive story. I look forward to the conclusion. smile

Thanks, Groobie! I'm glad you're feeling the uplifting aspect of the story. For all the sorrow in his life, Jor-El is finally starting to heal and release that he can still have a great and happy life in his remaining years.

Clark's list of allies is growing. It's always important to have Dr. Klein in his inner circle, and I've always liked the idea of having Henderson in that circle too.

If you liked this chapter, I think you'll like the conclusion. smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon