Great story notworthy...

I was always a bit frustrated by Dan--and Mayson--coming into the love triangle between Lois and Clark. First season, we had Lex...who I honestly enjoyed for how greatly evil he really was. But by the second season, by the time Lois and Clark had gotten together back into a good place (following Lois' almost-wedding to Lex), by the time they had both danced around their feelings towards each other in TOGOM and SG, by the time they had had their 'almost first date' and actual date, I just really wanted to see THEM.

See THEM on screen together. See THEM navigate the craziness that is co-workers, turned partners, turned friends, turned best friends, turned boyfriend/girlfriend, turned hopefully man and wife.

I was just really past 'other people' being around, being in the picture (of Lois and Clark's relationship) smile.

I get that the show had to keep up angst. Create situations to draw the storyline between Lois and Clark out. But deep down, it all just seemed like excuses to keep them apart. And to me, that was kinda annoying grin.

I'm not sure if I had an actual issue with Mayson, with Dan, looking back on the show. I think it was more that I just wanted to watch Lois and Clark fall in love...

Really enjoyed this!!! Great job!
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~