There’s another one! hyper
Apparently the cave swallows that make my apartment building their summer nesting site
shock

and there are definitely equal hints of my dislike of good old Dan
Meanwhile, we’ve discovered this graemlin to signify Dan: [Linked Image]

Lois Lane stared down at her phone in frank disbelief. She could not *believe* how much fate had to be laughing at her right this minute.
/imagines Fate painting another Lois-shaped mark on its spaceship/

Then her best friend had to push the boundaries once again.
Asked her out on a date, huh?
LOIS: Wha-Mmpf-t? No, the *dolt* thought that I could help him with how to best court that blonde ADA! Me! Relationship-advice giver. Really?

But to leave in the middle of a date? Or when they were trying to hash out their relationship?
To be fair, there could be worse moments to disappear. Like right in the middle of a trip to the dark side. Now, *that* would be awkward evil

They were *supposed* to be going away together for a weekend alone, hopefully moving their relationship into new territory away
shock sick

Instead Dan had been sent out on an undercover operation in California that could take *months* to complete.
Meanwhile…
SUPERMAN: /Dear Lois, I am writing to you to tell you that I have found spiritual guidance in the form of a long-legged blonde with a surfer board and won’t be returning any time soon. Yours, always, Dan/ So, you think she’ll by that?
DAN: Mmmpppfff.
SUPERMAN: You agree? Great.

As she retrieved her phone to call her best friend to, hopefully, correct a few of their mistakes, she hoped she wasn't going to be making a tradition of sabotaging her life around this time of year...
rotflol

Adorable little piece! clap

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.