Originally Posted by LMA
Boy, I had the understatement of the century when I said that I thought 'Clark would be safe' when he went back to B-39 jawdrop mecry wildguy. Kryptonite knife? evil. Eek!

Wow--thank goodness for great timing. And a wonderfully placed Detective Henderson (cool detail notworthy).

I really enjoyed all of the conversation between Lois and Clark. They needed it. So so so much has happened to them--all while in front of a lot of other people, which effects every aspect of their partnership (as a couple, as friends, as co-workers). Having so much of Clark's past change around him, I can totally understand why he'd want to talk to Lois, find out 'where' they stand. He desperately needs a constant right now in his life as he puts things back together.

The trip to Kansas sounds like a fantastic idea. I think it will benefit everyone involved--with a lot of forewarning prior wink.

Great part, DC!
Laura

rotflol

Unfortunately, this Trask is paranoid enough to have thought about pretty much everything.

Glad you liked the Henderson thing. It was sort of an eleventh hour throw in, but I liked the feel it gave the scene.

I loved writing the stuff between Lois and Clark (and there's more to come) and Clark and Jor-El (still to come). As hard as it probably should have been to write, it just felt very natural and was relatively easy to write. They've been through a lot, and they seriously need this downtime to reconnect and figure out where they are in their relationship. Especially given everything Clark's been hiding.

One trip to Kansas...possibly coming up.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon