Thanks for the bonus post!

I knew Clark going back to B39's hideout was a bad idea. Everytime I think Trask can't do anything worse, he does. *shakes head at myself* Is this Kryptonite blade what he was planning on cutting Clark open with?

I see you decided to go with him healing himself quickly this time. Is that because he's lying out in the bright sunlight and he can absorb the sun's rays more quickly? (As opposed to being underground?)

I can understand what an awkward position Lois was in staying the night with her boyfriend, whom she had just found out was Superman, along with his birth father. They didn't have enough privacy to have a conversation about their relationship and she felt as if she was intruding into his relationship with his father. If I were her, I wouldn't have slept well either.

Joe-El is beginning to get paranoid. Yes, Trask and the others who captured him were bad guys, but did he think Kal-El would reject all humans (including those who raised him and the woman he fell in love with) just because of the bad seeds who had treated Jor-El badly?

I hope Clark runs the idea of bringing Jor-El out to Kansas past the Kents before doing so. It would be quite the rude awakening for Clark to just drop in and say "Hey, Mom and Dad, guess what? I found my birth father! Here he is! He's kind of grumpy because the government has been holding him captive for almost 30 years. Well, I've got to go. No rest for Superman!"

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.