I was beginning to worry if Clark would fly off (tired of waiting) and they'd miss each other again. I love that he was pacing the ceiling when she returned. Great image; also that Lois's give-and-take of love was turning him literally upside-down. So Clark.

I'm glad that Lois thought this through. The pros and the cons and didn't just focus on the fact that he lied. It's good that they talked about Dan. Clark needed to know that it was his actions (his disappearance) that brought Dan back into Lois's life.

Yea! Lois finally hammered it into Clark's head that he isn't just Clark nor is he just Superman. He can't turn off half of himself dependent on his clothing. He's both together. Well argued, Lois! clap

I agree with Laura. It's good that Lois saw firsthand what a relationship with Clark/Superman would really be like and that Clark saw how wonderful it was to have someone waiting for him when he returned.

Very sweet.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.