Originally Posted by Morgana
"Clark! Hold on! I'll figure something out!" Lois called as Braxton grabbed him under the armpits and began dragging him down the hall.

Finally, darkness took him and he knew no more.

Whew! I have to agree with everyone here, that was some cliffhanger. But that is one of the exciting hallmarks of your writing and we all relish it. thumbsup

My guess is the other person in the cell is Jor-El. After all it was never confirmed beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was killed the night of their landing in Kansas. The only thing I can do right now is be patient and wait to see how matters unfold.

Trask was never my favorite of the villains, he is a total nut job.

It's bad enough that he and his goons invaded the Daily Planet's newsroom, but to kidnap that newspaper's top reporters for 'questioning'? What happened to freedom of speech and due process? Does Trask realize his actions will be splashed all over the media? The man is a subtle as a chainsaw.

Come on Saturday!

LOL! I *do* love a good cliffie. And what better way to leave our heroes dangling? wink

I promise the question of if there was someone else and who it was (if anyone) will be revealed in the next chapter.

Trask is most definitely a nutjob. Imagine if he'd been around when Lord Nor was trying to take over Earth! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon