Originally Posted by VirginiaR
Oh, No! How you go from one cliffy to another! Yes, Trask and his team must have found something or someone in the fields of Kansas. Yikes!

What kind of world do they live in where the military can charge into the DP and arrest (or kidnap in this case) two reporters? What happened to the freedom of the press?

Who is that man in Lois's cell? Why didn't Lois fight Braxton and rescue Clark? How are they going to escape? Eeeeks! DC, you get back here right this minute, young lady, and post the next part!

As for the first question.... <points to Evil Writer Membership card and jacket>

Trask has a lot more up his sleeve here. They must have the same logic/morals/authority in this world as they did in canon - kidnapping and throwing civilians out of planes comes to mind. wink

The man will be addressed. I promise. Lois was caught off guard, in shock over Braxton just up and shooting Clark. Escape is not promised. Mwhahahaha!

Wish I could post more but...well, I *can*, but I like a certain amount of suspense.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon