Originally Posted by LMA
Oy thud...

Well, that's a cliff hanger if I've ever read one! devil

Still-Processing-Information...wow.

This is just bad--and in so many ways!

Lois is caged...with someone. (Random thought--Jor-el? jawdrop --that is, IF, he managed to live....and, IF, they've maybe had him this whole time? )

Clark had the 'bullet hitting him and bouncing off' thing happen...in public. As Clark dizzy.

Oh--and how about we add in some Kryptonite bullets? Maybe Clark can take one in the shoulder shock ?

I agree with Virginia--DC, you get back here and post again! You have a lot of toys out that need organized and put neatly away grin. (Oh, how close to 'real life' day to day does this sound for me? help ).

Oh-So-Good!!!
Laura

Cliffies are fun, aren't they? wink Well, okay, maybe for *me* they are.

Poor Clark is in *trouble!* He's definitely been exposed, even if Lois herself doesn't necessarily know it yet.

Yes, my toys are all over the place right now. But, like my (almost) two and a half year olds, I'm just going to run away until threatened with naptime and no fun outside playing in the snow. (My kids are like polar bears this winter - they LOVE the snow!)

Glad you're enjoying it! smile

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon