I've been looking forward to reading this since I saw you post the other day. Definitely worth the wait notworthy clap.

I really do like this switch from the Pilot. This debut is so much more intimate. It's not a problem with a rocket ship (that then gets lifted, amazingly, into space, no less shock ). It's not broadcast on national television shock. And it doesn't end with Lois being deposited at her desk in front of the newsroom for everyone to see shock. Not that I ever really had a problem with any of that, but this chapter offers such a great contrast dance.

Lois is intregued--it's a great news story, complete with a flying man jump --but, IMO, she seems very much more to be taking Superman's arrival for what it is...and not what her connection to the situation entails.

I was really wondering if she'd recognize Clark. Becoming closer friends, having a more personal relationship with him as Superman comes into being, I thought might let her see things (i.e. 'Clark') a lot easier. I guess we'll see about that wink.

Such a unique story--love it, DC smile
Laura

"Where's Clark?" "Right here."

...two simple sentences--with so much meaning.

~Lois and Clark in 'House of Luthor'~