Yes! A new entry!

Jimmy grabbed the camera bag from the floor. He reached into a drawer and threw a handful of extra rolls of film into the bag. He often joked about his tendency to travel like a "pack mule," but Clark had yet to see the young photographer ever be unprepared in any way, shape, or form.

Say what you want, but Jimmy is always ready for an adventure! That's what comes from hanging around with Lois and Clark in this or any universe.

"Good point," Jimmy said, checking his camera and slipping the strap around his neck. "I'm with CK on this one. In fact," he added, throwing a glance around, "I'll cover that group over there."

It also doesn't hurt to have him around when Clark needs to get something done without letting Lois know what that something is! LOL! thumbsup

"I'm okay, Daddy. Nonna left the camp at night, even though you told us not to go out alone. I went with her. I tried to get her to go back, but she wouldn't until it was too late and I couldn't find the way back. Link found us, but Nonna was tired and went to sleep under a tree. We couldn't get back. He found us and said he would help," she added, pointing at Clark, no longer with fear in her eyes, but gratitude.

Smart little girl, all she wanted to do was help her Grandmother. Good thing Link followed along to keep them company. I am so glad this was not a kidnapping!

He loved being the caped hero.

clap

As Jimmy moved off to snap a few final photographs of the scene, Clark grinned to himself. Oh yes, this new hero was here to stay.

He sure is!

Now that Superman has arrived, we shall see what other directions this story is moving in. Next Saturday can not get here fast enough!

Morgana

A writer's job is to think of new plots and create characters who stay with you long after the final page has been read. If that mission is accomplished than we have done what we set out to do, which is to entertain and hopefully educate.