Originally Posted by groobie
This is interesting - it's a completely different dynamic from Superman's introduction in the show. This isn't an international news event, nor is Lois in danger; rather, it's quieter, a smaller and more personal story, slightly distant from Metropolis, and Lois is only there in a reporting capacity. It seems like those differences would impact the story going forward, particularly in how Lois feels about Superman. She isn't as emotionally wrapped up with his introduction here, plus she already has a prior relationship building with Clark, so maybe that will give her a sense of emotional distance with respect to Superman. Looking forward to seeing how this plays out. smile

Bingo! I wanted the rescue to be the polar opposite of what we got on the show, just to further twist this version of the story. And I definitely didn't want Lois to be the one he rescued. Still, even with the smaller rescue/more intimate circumstances, everyone's going to know about the new hero in town...

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon