Hi Shane!

She seemed so young.
Lois?

Decades of silver hair, age-kissed skin and loving eyes had changed his memories, caused them to fade.
Daughter?

The music this Lois was playing took him back.
Awwww

This girl had her heartbeat.

“Are you trying to torture me?” he asked, turning to the man beside him.
confused

The man beside him had always been a meddler, obsessed with making sure that his version of Utopia was achieved, even if it created chaos in Clark and Lois's lives.
Oooo-kay, now I’m getting worried. Is this Lois-his-soulmate or Lois-his-granddaughter or Lois-a-lot-younger-and-from-another-dimension?

In this era no one would have expected Lois to even reach the age of forty, much less live a century beyond that.
Ah, yes. The middle ages, glorious times where you didn’t have to worry about pension funds.

“Your rocket never made it off Krypton here,” Wells said quietly. “I don't know why. I don't suppose we'll ever really know.”
They got off 500 years too late on this Earth?

“She's not MY Lois,” Clark said.
Unless…? Long-lived Clark with an alternate Lois? Also, the lived-past-40 just referenced her getting killed off early, then?

It was like being a widower and meeting your ex-wife's twin, except that this Lois was closer than any twin was ever going to be.
More like a clone, really.

“If you don't help her, she'll end up with Luthor, and she'll be dead within a year.”
I guess she’s lucky that way? Only staying with Lex for a year.

Clark scowled.
Lois ending up with him or with Lex. Hmm…

“Fine. I'll get a job at one of the other papers. I'll take Luthor down on my own, and I'll never have to meet...her.” He looked down suddenly.
/Gibbs-slaps him/

His was a world of peace and tranquility.
TEMPUS: Shoot me. Just shoot me, please?

Yet here he could hear sirens in the distance, the sounds of screams, of cars crashing.
TEMPUS: hyper

It should have upset him, but he found an unfamiliar sense of excitement in the pit of his stomach.
CLARK: A Lois. Alive and wreaking havoc!

He'd have to make it clear that they could never be anything more than work competitors.
Maybe if he dated guys? I hear that billionaire over on the other side of the bay is still single. You know, the one living in Gotham.

Somehow everything seemed a little less gray.
evil

Adorable!

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.