Originally Posted by LMA
She invited him over hyper dance twins ! Woo-hoo grin!

I'm really enjoying the evolution of their friendship...how these changes to canon have enabled them to come together more quickly. The rescue was a nice wake up call to Lois, to really 'see' what is in front of her. I'm loving her willingness to bring Clark into her life smile.

So Clark has the wardrobe idea, he has the apartment, he seems to have an Almost Best Friend ( smile1 clap ). Things are going quite well for him. I'm assuming since he's getting a locker, a job is soon to follow, too.

I'm really getting curious how you will handle Superman. Clark and Lois are definitely so much 'closer' than they were when Superman appears in the show. Maybe that will cause him not to have the same type of effect on Lois?

Clark's 'Super Renovation' that appears in the show might be kinda tricky. It seems like they are moving towards spending free time together--movie/pizza evenings, etc--so Lois is pretty likely to notice a very quick turnaround in Clark's living conditions laugh.

Well, I sure am looking forward to an evening at Lois'!
Great job smile
Laura

Glad you're enjoying it. The little changes sure do have big effects, huh?

The super renovation can always been explained away. After all, there are services out there that can help - professional painters and cleaners - luckily for Clark! smile And I think Lois will just be happy that he's not living in a ramshackle hotel. wink

Superman is definitely brewing in Clark's mind. But how will he deal with it? That's the big question, isn't it? laugh As for Lois, well, that's actually *not* the point of the story, so, while I touch on it, it won't be a huge issue. I have a different story in mind to tell.

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon