Originally Posted by VirginiaR
I still don't know how he got out of that one scott free. If he creates Superman won't people recall that young dark haired man who survived being hit by a truck without getting a scratch? Then, again, Lois got away with it as UW.

So, is Lois feeling obligated to Clark because he saved her life? Hmmmm. Will she latch onto him instead of her usual latching on to Superman, because Clark saved her first? Nice of her to invite him over to eat at her place. Is she planning on saving his life so the debt is repaid by trying to kill him with her cooking first? peep

There's too much time between Saturdays.

wave

Well, I envisioned it like the truck was slowing enough that it wouldn't have been totally suspicious for Clark to not become road pizza. And just because he *wants* to create Superman doesn't mean he will. Or do it anytime soon. Or create a different type of Superman. wink

I wouldn't say Lois is feeling obligated toward Clark. But the experience *did* open her eyes to how good of a guy he really is. So it will speed up the whole "best friends, maybe more" aspect. And there's no Superman to latch onto, so...yeah, Clark's looking enticing. The dinner was a genuine "thank you, and by the way, I'm not letting you spend any more not existent paychecks." Lois is definitely not going to kill him with her home cooking! laugh

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon