You do, indeed, Michael. In fact, you were gracious enough to BR the first
I did? blush /heads over to re-read/ Lookie there! And it’s even been in *this* decade. I must be getting old. [Linked Image]

I was thinking specifically of Angel in Resurrection; her cover in Wall of Sound might also have been a hooker.
Ah, yes. I guess. I’ll admit, I never made that connection, was thinking more like ‘cheap floozy’. OTOH, I did assume hooker complete with having to visit establishments in the red-light district. Wonder who she’d use as a John. I mean, she’d *have* to use a deflection-John, right? So, Clark? Jimmy? Both? And what happens when Clark takes her up to a room?

I'm sure having read Nancy's story years ago was what made me think of mud wrestling while I was trying to come up with topics for first lines.
[Linked Image] Funny bit about that story… /points at original story’s dedication/ Now I feel *really* guilty angel-devil

I had been planning to save this story for possible nomination in the 2016 Kerths, since this year's competition is so fierce, but when you asked so nicely, how can I refuse?
smile1

wave Michael

Join us on the #loisclark Discord server! We talk about fanfic, our favorite show, life, and more! (It’s almost like the IRC days of old again!)

I go by Michael on the Archives.