Terrific part! I got so sucked into it, I had forgot I was reading it and had started experiencing it. Seeing the pictures unfold in front of me. Bobby in the backseat. Clark eyeing Lois suspiciously. Jimmy stumbling when Lois complimented him. My daughter interrupted me (she's supposed to be asleep, naughty girl!) and suddenly, I was jarred back into reality. I much preferred to live in your story of the two. I'll have to re-read this story in its entirety once you post it on the Archives, so I can once more have that feeling of being transported away. wink

Lois is really learning a lot about herself. Nothing worse than doing something nice for a friend and they think it's only a ruse to get them to do something. Ouch. Even the coffee man noticed that she had never bought another coffee for another. I'm glad that Lois is going to try and branch out her experiment to other people besides Clark. Her life will be much happier that way. And, she never knows, if that woman whom she helped with the door will someday be a source, more willing to speak to her due to her past kindness.

How much better would our world be if everyone acted as Clark Kent (our Clark Kent) does?

How much longer will Lois's patience with this kindness experiment last? When will Clark notice that Lois isn't trying to butter him up for more than his friendship?

PS: Does that ending marker mean that you'll be posting more often? hyper grovel

Last edited by VirginiaR; 12/06/15 03:46 AM. Reason: Added PS

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.