Thank you all, so much, for your support of this story! clap Honestly, your positive feedback means the world to me. smile1

Originally Posted by HappyGirl
the first reasonable explanation I've ever seen for how that star came from "up there."

When Laura gave me her list of requests, my first thought was, "Oh, no!" The end of SG is one of those untouchable moments from the show...so perfect in its own right that I was sure I didn't have anything to add. But then I realized there was one thing that always bothered me: where in the heck did that star come from? I don't think I've ever read an explanation for it. So answering that question became my goal, and Carl Sagan's "star stuff" became my central theme, and then I let the WAFF roll off my pen. smile

Originally Posted by HiddenMoon
So, you can do PG waff.
rotflol Well, it's not in my wheelhouse. wink But hey, even I can dial it back sometimes. laugh Still, I do really enjoy playing on the other side of the boards! devil

You can find my stories as Groobie on the nfic archives and Susan Young on the gfic archives. In other words, you know me as Groobie. wink