Sweet, groobie! We should let Laura make more suggestions for story challenges. A great continuation of that scene.

You nailed this:
“This is delicious.” He tilts his head and arches his eyebrow playfully. “Where did you order it from?”

I try to summon my best mock indignation. “Hey! I’ll have you know it took a good ten minutes to transfer all of this food from the plastic containers onto my fancy dishes.”
lol This makes total sense for her character. I just couldn't see her making such a feast on her own without a hole in living room wall (where she tossed her gravy after adding too much corn starch) or without the fire department being involved. This is what I'm going to believe happened from now on. clap

I'm glad that they were able to get past their fears and admit the truth of their feelings once and for all. And hyper yea to Clark for not keeping his secret forever and day (or 12 days) and letting her know in his own special way. None of that could / would have happened had her other friends hadn't ditched her.

A very sweet Christmas story that could easily substitute for a Thanksgiving on (if one didn't recall the episode on which it was based).

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.