Thanks guys!! I really appreciate the comments smile It was a good, but long week this week, so it was nice to get on here and read that people are still following.

I've never been a huge fan either, Laura, in large part because I was so frustrated/annoyed/flabbergasted at the amount of shoving things under the rug they did. I almost felt like I couldn't quite track with MX because I didn't expect things to be back to status-quo with L&C. Very jarring. But if one is going to address all those lovely hidden issues, you kinda have to start here. Re-writing it made me like it better too smile

And I agree, Virginia! Until I dug a little into the situation, I was confused about why people would think she'd go anti-Superman considering what a staunch supporter she'd been from day one. And you so called it: they're stubborn people--they can drag things on 'til the cows come home wink

"Let me help. A hundred years or so from now, I believe, a famous novelist will write a classic using that theme. He'll recommend those three words even over I love you." JTK to EK (City on the Edge of Forever)