You've brought more meaning to these scenes in Madame Ex than the show's director did. Finally, I can picture why nobody, especially Clark, believed Lois when she said "It wasn't me!" I'm glad she has an ironclad (if illegal alibi) for the previous night. I hope that Clark overheard some of her conversation with Perry, as if she revealed these things to him they would be on better footing, but I'm guessing he didn't and his anger will drag on. frown I've always found it sad that even her best friends sided with a stranger (shrink) over Lois.

Perry's right in making them work together. That's the best way to clear the air. Apparently, avoiding each other isn't doing the trick.

Poor Clark that his powers didn't return in full until this moment! And then have his first rescue be criticized so harshly. Ouch! People can be rude though. Clark should know from his conversation with Lois the previous day (regarding the acrostic) that she still supports Superman, and would never join in at an anti-Superman rally.

I can't wait to see how quickly Clark will believe in Lois again or if he'll continue to doubt her. She really needs a friend and she seems to lost every one she has. I hope she given Dr. Friskin a call.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.