Deadly Chakram: I'll be sure to tell my daughter that she's earning fans for her beta-work. smile I'm glad you found my dizzifying story fun.

I suspected from the start that Iris and Barry were Lois and Clark.
I did wonder if I needed to post it in the Superman in Other Canon fanfic section due to bringing in so many other DC characters, but the heart of the main characters was firmly lodged in LnC canon.

Although, I did wonder mid-way through if Barry was the lookalike from the talent agency in TOGoM. (Hey, with Superman "dead" there wouldn't be much need for a lookalike.)
rotflol What a great twist! Sometimes, though, the biggest twist is the lack-thereof. wink

I love the whole long convoluted string of identities/hero identities that Clark's blown through. Very creative!
Thank you! smile1

groobie: Thanks for reading!

Twisty story! Amazing that your daughter could follow along well enough to give you a good beta review - props to her!
Truth be told, since she hasn't seen the show since I first started writing Missing Lois (can't count back that many years this late at night), she did get lost in many places. What I loved best from her beta was her comments: "Is superman dead ?!?", "Iris saw Superman?" (apparently, she forgot TV exists in stories. wink ), "Who’s Nightfall?", and "Iris dated Lex Luthor!?!" In the end, I had to sit her down and explain what happened on the show and then what was going on in my story before I saw the light come on. For a 10 y.o., though, she had some great beta notes, "You don't need this" and "I had to read this twice to understand this." I may have to call upon her services again... the next time I write PG.

I had to read it twice, but the logic is definitely there. I love conspiracy theories. laugh thumbsup
Sometimes, truth is stranger than fiction and that's what makes a good conspiracy theory. wink

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.