So sorry for being late! We've just finalized plans to be moving out of state, so getting ready to put the house up for sale, planning a yard sale, saying goodbye to family members -- and an ear infection on top of all that -- has left me dreadfully behind. Please know that even though I haven't replied to your feedback yet, it means a LOT to me, so thank you!

Also, big thanks to groobie for helping me out with some wording near the end of this chapter, and of course to KenJ and Morgana, as well, for their fabulous beta-ing job!

Doctors Irons, Faulkner, and Hamilton are owned by DC, not me; and the robot idea is also DC's, so that didn't originate from me either, though I take full advantage of it here (this is where finally getting to read through all the comics gets me laugh ).

Oh, and to make sure this is the longest A/N I've ever left, I swear I didn't realize the reference to the Vorlon/Shadows questions in this chapter until just now!! I guess there are far worse things than Babylon 5 to stick with you subconsciously! blush

Thanks for reading, and I hope you all enjoy -- this was one of my favorite chapters to write!