I'm glad someone is thinking on their feet. Yes, this "technology" in the wrong hands would certainly be bad.

Lois seemed to have some difficulty actually believing Clark each time he confessed that he was Superman. Okay, she was distracted by his love the first time, and then later, when she told him to lie, she actually thought he was lying, despite him telling her that he had these abilities.

What confused me was why Clark still told Lois that he was Superman despite the tie being in the next room (after she took the tie off him and brought him into the conference room). Did it have a delayed reaction? Maybe they weren't exaggerating when they said being near the lasso compelled someone to speak the truth.

It was so Lex Luthor to steal Lois's tie without asking. He deserves everything he received. I, especially, enjoyed the scene of his confession at the Key ceremony and his dive off the stage. clap Well done.

VirginiaR.
"On the long road, take small steps." -- Jor-el, "The Foundling"
---
"clearly there is a lack of understanding between those two... he speaks Lunkheadanian and she Stubbornanian" -- chelo.