Originally Posted by cuidadora
I'm sure whatever you've written will be a delightful end to this story. I'm happily imagining Luthor's reaction, so don't need to read it. laugh

Interesting that you didn't see Dr. Klein's stress. Maybe because I've had to give potentially bad news to powerful people and not knowing what their reaction will be, I could see it clearly. To me his anxiety about possibly antagonizing Lois, Clark and Superman, and wondering about whose confidentiality he might breach came through loud and clear. He could easily be concerned that one or more of them want lash out in anger to hurt him (physically, with hurtful words, or a lawsuit) or that he would hurt them with his lab results. Or both. And he's not known for his bedside manner but rather as a researcher dealing with data and experiments, so probably also uncomfortable about dealing with people, especially ones that may be upset at what he think may be bad news.

The stress I saw for Dr. Klein was more in the issue that she could be Superman's - how does he tactfully approach that and who does he approach first? Lois and Clark or Superman? Who has the right to know first? I think he would know that none of them would lash out, but it *is* a pretty sensitive subject to broach.

Love it when people see other things/layers!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon