Reaching for the tissues (tears of joy). Great chapter! Delightful interactions between Dr. Klein and Lois and Clark. And I loved how Dr. Klein relieved their stress with his revelation of Julia's father, and then they turned around and relieved his about Superman. notworthy I can see how Dr. Klein would have been uncomfortable with sharing that knowledge before knowing Clark's secret.

So nice to have this penultimate chapter end in such a wonderful way after the angst of earlier chapters and early in this chapter the angst Clark & Lois are feeling before Dr. Klein reveals that Luthor has absolutely no DNA in common with Julia. Would love to see Luthor's reaction when he gets those results after all the pain he's caused!

And thank you for making Clark biologically her father. I loved his speechless reaction. Sharing that part of himself with a super person he can love and guide is indeed a special gift he recognizes. clap

Cuidadora

"Honey, we didn't care if you were a Russian or a Martian... You were ours... and we weren't giving you to anybody." ~ Martha in Strange Visitor

"A love that risks nothing is worth nothing." ~ Jonathan in Big Girls Don't Fly