The sun isn’t even up when James slaps off his alarm and yawns his way out of bed.

<screeching brake sound>

Morning? But...but...but...Lois didn't talk to Clark under her breath as she sobbed into her pillow...

Give him a computer any day, he thinks with a smirk

And there's the Jimmy we love.

The Superman Foundation is still based in Metropolis, and a significant portion of his busy days are spent on the private jets and rented helicopters used to ferry him from California to New Troy.

Yikes! If New Troy is eastern seaboard (as it appears to be in the show), that's like 5 1/2 hours each way by plane.

And maybe it’s not only Clark he should have been worrying about--maybe he should be worrying about Lois, too.

Love this.

“You did. You made him think it. Perry made him think it. Every one of us at the Daily Planet made him think it. The entire world lets him think that. And right now, there’s only a very few of us who are trying to let him know that the world is wrong. Clark’s probably the most selfless person I’ve ever met, so it’s not exactly easy trying to convince him to put Clark Kent ahead of the world. But you know what, Lois?”

I love this! Jimmy gets a hug!

So I guess the question is…what will you do to bring Clark Kent back?

YES!!!!!!!!

(because for Lois Lane, anything is a broad spectrum)

Ha! Totally true!

but James has finally managed to convince him that is just not a manly way to be carried.

Hahahahaha! Awesome!

That is why James is heading toward a meeting Clark only thinks he knows the reason for.

Oooh?

I…I picked up a few more paper trails on the Boss, and they all very conclusively lead to Luthor.

Oooh! And suddenly, a rat appears....

And all because of a single Godzilla doll.

I still love that moment.

Because Clark had listened, and Clark had cared (about Jimmy’s ideas, and Jimmy’s troubles with Perry, and Jimmy’s life; about Jimmy, before he became James), and James wants to do the same for Clark.

Love this. The forging of a brotherhood.

Dr. Klein is the first to stand

Bernie!!!!!!!!! So glad to see him!

just after the reveal…

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...........

“No matter what we say or do, there will always be people who won’t buy it, who will insist that Clark Kent and Superman are the same.”

Oohhhh!!!!!!!!

“Something?” Every nerve in James’s body is set suddenly alight. “That’s far more than we’ve had up until now. What is it?”

Some weird guy claiming to be HG Wells with a time machine??? wink

No, no, no! We can't stop there! You missed a week, so we get double posts, right? Right??? No? mecry

Love seeing this whole mess through the perspective of Jimmy. Nicely done!

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon