Awww, what great stories. Here's my full one:

On Thanksgiving 2005, my grandmother was admitted to the hospital and diagnosed with advanced pancreatic cancer. On Dec 4th, Chris and I were supposed to go to the Bronx Zoo to see the Christmas lights. We were getting ready to go to dinner first when my phone rang - my mom called to tell me that Nana had died. (Little did I know that Chris was planning to propose that night, so she would know before she passed. Oops!) Of course, he didn't go through with it. On Dec 8th, we had tickets to see Peter Pan at Madison Square Garden. It was supposed to snow (a lot) that night and it was frigid out, so instead of walking around the city like we'd planned, we just went back to Chris' house. He told me to check the weather and while I was doing so, he left the room, came back, and dropped to one knee.

I had no idea it was coming. We'd been dating a whole 6.5 months. We started dating on May 28th and by October (as he later told me), he was ring shopping. Got to hand it to him for knowing a good thing when he saw it! wink

Battle On,
Deadly Chakram

"Being with you is stronger than me alone." ~ Clark Kent

"One little spark of inspiration is at the heart of all creation." ~ Figment the Dragon